This new easy-to-use tool will help you calculate the cost of turning over a smoking unit vs. a non-smoking unit.
- Enter identifying information about the apartment unit being calculated including:
- Address or general location
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Any additional details or notes, such as square footage, that affect cleaning and repair costs
- Enter your cleaning and repair costs into the relevant fields.
Notes for data entry:
- Use only whole numbers. The form does not allow the “$” sign or decimal points.
- You can use the TAB key to move through the document or click directly into each field.
- It is not necessary to enter data for each item.
- The form will automatically calculate as you enter data.
- Your data will be automatically saved, even if you close the tab and open it again (on the same computer).
- If you want to clear your data, use the “Reset” button.
- Print your completed form using the “Print” button, OR
- Save your data in a PDF file:
- Click the “Print” button and select “Print (or Save) as PDF” in your print dialog box.
- You may need to adjust the settings in your print dialog box to show background colors/graphics in the PDF file.