The American Cancer Society, through a cooperative agreement with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and in partnership with the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, is offering a Digital Storytelling Workshop. The course is designed to help you create a digital Comprehensive Cancer Control success story for a project or program that you have worked on in the past or are working on presently.
The course will consist of four online sessions:
- August 10, 3 – 4 p.m. EDT
- August 24, 3 – 3:40 p.m. EDT
- August 31, 3 – 3:40 p.m. EDT
- September 7, 3 – 3:40 p.m. EDT
- Between classes, all participants will be asked to:
- Read a short section from the participant guide
- Work with a partner to complete a short assignment prior to the next session
- Send completed assignments to the course administrator
Sign up now, and learn how to create memorable messages. Space is limited to the first 40 applicants, and will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration Deadline: July 31, 2017.
For more information and to register: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DigitalStorySuccessesAug2017
Questions may be directed to the following address: CCCNationalPartnership@cancer.org