This activity is presented by National Council for Mental Wellbeing
Implementing evidence-based commercial tobacco cessation approaches, including commercial tobacco-free policies, in Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) treatment models can improve overall health outcomes.
Join the National Behavioral Health Network for Tobacco and Cancer Control and co-hosts at Smoking Cessation Leadership Center, a National Center of Excellence for Tobacco-Free Recovery, on Tuesday, September 20, 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET for an engaging discussion with two CCBHC leaders who will share the steps they took along their journey to implement a comprehensive commercial tobacco-free policy within their organizations.
Participants who join the live session on September 20 can earn one hour of free credit. You will receive instructions for claiming the credit in a post-webinar email.
By joining this webinar, you will:
- Learn about the continuum of comprehensive commercial tobacco control efforts in CCBHCs.
- Understand the importance of commercial tobacco-free CCBHCs.
- Gain insights and strategies to implement commercial tobacco-free policies.
- Mary Pat Angelini, MPA, chief executive officer, Preferred Behavioral Health Group
- Jack Todd Wahrenberger, MD, MPH, chief medical officer, Pittsburgh Mercy Health System
- Clement Nsiah, Ph.D., project director, Practice Improvement and Consulting, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Hope Rothenberg, project manager, Practice Improvement and Consulting, National Council for Mental Wellbeing