Evaluating Smoking Bans

Evaluating Smoking Bans

NPR correspondent, Shankar Vedantam reported that, “only about 60% of the county has comprehensive smoking bans, a study like this is a good call for the remaining 40% of the county to enact bans.”

Link:  https://www.npr.org/2017/12/06/568755957/evaluating-smoking-bans

Overview:  http://www.nber.org/papers/w23995

Full paper:  http://www.nber.org/papers/w23995.pdf 


Upcoming Events

Attending any of these upcoming events? Have other events to share? Let us know! Email us at NNN@ITCMI.ORG to share your event information or to get on our list serve for event updates.


The National Institutes of Health Announces Undergraduate Student Scholarships to attend the 2024 AAIP 52nd Annual Meeting and National Health Conference | LEARN MORE AND REGISTER

AAIP 52nd Annual Meeting & Health Conference | LEARN MORE

WEBINAR:  Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adult Cancer Survivorship ECHO from American Cancer Society | LEARN MORE AND REGISTER

2025 National Conference on Tobacco or Health; presented by National Network of Public Health Institutes; Chicago, Illinois | LEARN MORE AND REGISTER