The MCC Tool-of-the Month has ready-to-use information, data, and resources to help you better and more easily promote National Minority Cancer Awareness Week.
Find the following ready-to-use information:
- Sample article for MCC member organization employee newsletters
- Cancer disparities data
- Social determinants of health and socioeconomic status
- Discrimination contributes to cancer disparities
- Prevalence of cigarette smoking in other population groups
- Disparities: geographic and rural vs. urban
- MCC and other resources
- Social media
How you can help – share this email and the ready-to-use information with:
- Communication and marketing staff at your organization
- Colleagues, other staff, and community partners
- Tell us how you used these resources by emailing: email@example.com.
You can also find the Tool-of-the-Month on the MCC homepage at www.michigancancer.org/.