FDA’s Center for Tobacco Products invites you to watch two new Tobacco Compliance webinars.
This webinar provides brick and mortar tobacco retailers information about:
- Warning letters that FDA may issue as a result of a tobacco retail inspection
- Steps to take after they receive a warning letter
This webinar provides up-to-date information on:
- The 2019 law raising the federal minimum age of sale of tobacco products to 21 years of age, referred to as Tobacco 21 or T21
- How retailers, including online retailers, can comply with T21 requirements
- Additional resources for tobacco retailers